Michigan Criminal Defense and Other Legal Matters
Providing comprehensive support to individuals and families
The best time to begin searching for an attorney is not when you need immediate legal help. Having a reliable attorney you can call for legal counsel can relieve stress — and save you time and money. Once you bring a legal issue to The Bolling Law Group, PLLC, you begin a valuable legal relationship and always know who to call for future representation.
Criminal defense attorneys need to defend clients under both state and federal law. Licensed to practice in all Michigan state courts, and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, attorney Bryan Bolling offers experienced legal support for common legal issues.
A single source for skilled legal support in a wide array of legal areas
Our firm provides skilled representation for individuals and families facing the following legal issues:
- Criminal defense. As a criminal defense lawyer, Mr. Bolling provides comprehensive support for clients charged with misdemeanor and felony crimes throughout Michigan. He believes criminal defense lawyers in Michigan must focus on protecting the rights of clients throughout the entire criminal process. He uses his negotiation and litigation skills to help secure the most advantageous outcome for each situation.
- Family law. The Bolling Law Group, PLLC focuses its family law and divorce practice on the best interests of clients and their children. Attorney Bryan Bolling provides the compassionate support his clients need during an emotionally-charged time. He encourages negotiated settlement whenever possible to help clients reduce costs and retain greater control over their futures.
- Social Security Disability. Individuals who pay into Social Security have the right to expect support from the Social Security Administration (SSA) when they suffer a disabling condition. But with an initial claims rejection rate of nearly 60 percent, claimants fare better with the help of an experienced lawyer. Attorney Bryan Bolling can assist clients in Milford or throughout Michigan during any phase in the process — from filing the initial claims and through the appeals process.
- Immigration. Michigan immigration lawyer Bryan Bolling helps individuals seeking employment, family, marriage or student visas, as well as those pursuing asylum or U.S. citizenship.
- General civil law. Most civil law cases involve personal injury, but the civil justice system helps individuals settle virtually any type of disagreement. Experienced in negotiating settlements as well as courtroom litigation, civil law attorney Bryan Bolling helps clients in Milford and surrounding communities achieve effective resolution of their cases.
Contact an experienced Milford general practice attorney for a free consultation
The Bolling Law Group, PLLC provides skilled and compassionate support for a wide array of legal issues, believing individuals and families should have a single phone number to call for their legal needs. Call our law firm at (248) 505-2737 or use our online contact form to schedule a free consultation to discuss your situation.