Milford, MI Family Law and Criminal Defense
Skilled legal guidance with common legal issues
The Bolling Law Group is a Michigan general practice law firm handling a wide variety of legal issues for clients. Even so, we find that many clients turn to us for legal help with family law and criminal defense matters. Consequently, we focus a significant aspect of our practice on these legal areas.
Clients benefit from our successful legal experience in the following areas of practice:
- Criminal defense. The criminal law scope of our practice primarily extends to representing clients in cases that involve OWI/DUI, traffic violations, drug crimes, theft, assault, and domestic violence. When facing criminal charges, whether a felony or misdemeanor, you enter the criminal justice system where the process can be stressful and confusing. Attorney Bryan Bolling believes that compassionate support without judgment offers clients the best defense, and he combines this perspective with a strong commitment to protecting your rights. From initial arrest through final judgment or plea bargain, he strives to obtain the most favorable outcome possible.
- Family law. Our firm understands the sensitive and emotional nature of family law issues. We offer compassionate and comprehensive legal support for clients seeking help with divorce, child custody, child support and other family law matters. By protecting our clients’ interests through strong and supportive legal guidance, we help them achieve their family law objectives.
- Social Security Disability. The Social Security Administration is known for denying a large percentage of initial Social Security disability claims. For the best and quickest results, individuals should use an experienced disability lawyer to handle their claim or represent them in the appeals process.
- Immigration. Our firm offers legal help to immigrants seeking employment, family, marriage or student visas, along with those pursuing asylum or U.S. citizenship.
- General civil law. Experienced in negotiating settlements as well as courtroom litigation, our firm resolves civil matters such as personal injury lawsuits, landowner disputes and business contract disputes through negotiated settlements or litigation.
Contact an experienced Michigan general practice, family law and criminal defense lawyer for a free consultation
The Bolling Law Group, PLLC provides skilled and compassionate support for a wide array of legal issues. Our firm provides individuals and families with a single phone number to call regardless of their circumstances. Call us at (248) 505-2737 or use our online contact form to schedule a free consultation to discuss your situation.