Milford Immigration Attorney
Guiding individuals and families in Michigan through a complex legal process
According to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, an estimated 12,630,000 legal permanent residents lived in the United States in 2010, with more than 8,000,000 of them eligible to naturalize. Everyone who comes to the United States seeking temporary or permanent residence goes through a complicated experience — often made more challenging when English is not the primary language of applicants. The immigration law firm of The Bolling Law Group, PLLC in Milford, Michigan helps individuals understand the law and provides skilled representation throughout the process.
Common immigration issues
The U.S. Department of State provides extensive information about the laws governing many facets of travel to this country. But clients come to immigration lawyer Bryan Bolling for assistance with a variety of issues, including the following:
- Non-immigrant visas: The Bolling Law Group, PLLC helps travelers to the United States obtain visas for short-term visits, such as for temporary work or for a variety of personal or business-related purposes.
- Immigrant visas: We guide foreign nationals through the complex process of obtaining authority to live and work permanently in the United States, and also assist those coming to this country under the sponsorship of families or due to marriage.
- Citizenship: We help ensure clients interested in pursuing naturalization meet the requirements, and assist with the complex paperwork and testing process to achieve U.S. citizenship.
- Asylum: The Bolling Law Group, PLLC can provide skilled representation before an Asylum Officer and potentially before a judge to help applicants remain in the United States due to a credible fear of persecution or torture in their native country.
- Student visas: We assist non-immigrant students accepted for enrollment in an established academic institution during the visa application process, which typically includes an interview at the embassy consular section, proper completion of a variety of forms and presentation of required documentation. This includes evidence of ability to cover tuition and other expenses while in school.
How our Milford immigration law firm helps clients
Every individual has a unique set of circumstances when it comes to immigration. Bryan Bolling recognizes that immigration lawyers must provide focused attention to each client to help ensure they achieve the results they need. His immigration law firm stays current on changing laws and regulations, and addresses all details to file the daunting amount of paperwork accurately and on time.
Perhaps most important for Michigan clients, immigration lawyer Bryan Bolling uses plain language to explain the law so you understand how it applies to you. And throughout the process, he remains available to answer your questions.
Contact an experienced immigration lawyer in Milford, Michigan
The Bolling Law Group in Milford has the experience, legal knowledge and attention to detail needed to guide clients through the complex immigration process. Call our firm at (248) 505-2737 or use our online contact form to schedule a free consultation to obtain the immediate support you need.